About the Committee
- To support the continuation of HIV/AIDS education to the campus i.e. freshmen orientation, curriculum infusion and other programs and activities.
- To periodically assess campus programs, activities and needs.
- To serve as a link to appropriate resources for campus members seeking information on HIV/AIDS issues.
- To provide a forum for networking for on- and off-campus resources addressing HIV/AIDS concerns.
- To oversee and approve the allocations from the Charles B. Weis Jr. Endowment Fund.
- Tracy Kahn, Biology; Botany and Plant Sciences
- Toi Thibodeaux, LGBT Resource Center
- Nancy Tubbs, LGBT Resource Center
- Megan Rush, LGBT Resource Center
- Barbra Wallace, CNAS
- Larry Carter, Counseling And Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Emma Simmons, School of Medicine
- Rhiannon Little, African Student Programs
- Jacqueline Moreno, The WELL
- Devon Sakamoto, The WELL
- Romanie Arterberry, Women’s Resource Center
- Krista Ivy, Tomas Rivera Library
"Love One Another" image by John Morrison for Visual AIDS. Used with permission.